Shaping your strategy
The National Centre for Additive Manufacturing (NCAM) offers a range of advisory services to help shape and deliver your AM strategy.
This can start with a free, no obligation consultation with one of our experts, who can advise you on the support package that best suits your needs such as those below. These tailored support packages range from two weeks to two months, or even longer depending on the depth of involvement.
Businesses gain access to the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing’s facilities at the Manufacturing Technology Centre.
- Receive expert guidance and a report on the suitability of your product for AM, as well as the advantages and limitations of this new technology.
- Understand the design changes needed for your product in order to manufacture through the AM route.
AM Business Case
- Know how to exploit AM technology for the benefit of your business with planned strategic choices.
- Understand associated costs, risks and benefits enabling you to support investment applications.
AM Programme Implementation
- Understand the operational requirements on companies within the AM supply chain.
- Develop an action plan for advancement in your AM journey.
Speak to a member of our team today and find out how we can help you shape and deliver your additive manufacturing strategy.